Skip to main content

INSPIRATION BEHIND THE NAME OF THE BLOG


When an artist decides to make a painting, he "conceives" a picture. He then takes out the canvas, brushes and paint. After getting out all he may need, the artist starts picking out the colours and brushes he wants to use...then; he begins! Now, somewhere during the process of this painting he comes to the point where he decides to use a very fine brush to put in the some detail on the painting, but for some reason that brush just does not want to work...and having to finish the painting, the artist chooses another brush which even though it is not as fine (able) as the previous brush becomes a skilful wand in the hands of the artist, not due to the capabilities of the brush...no, due to the willingness!

Mat 22:14 for many are called, but few are chosen...

I believe this scripture does not refer to God having favourites and therefore does not want to choose some, but rather because some are consistently refusing God's grace and love to shape and mold their hearts.

Do you realize just how much God loves you...? He created the universe with words, yet He took the time to mold, shape and create you...this has to make you wonder; who is this God that thought of me before the foundation of the earth and if He thought of me, that must mean that I am worth so much in His hands...?


2012 THE START OF GOD's YEAR!!!

9 January 2011 as I was worshiping the Lord, He gave me the following open vision.

I saw what looked like a kingdom in the middle of a dessert plane and while I was standing on the wall of the kingdom just above the gates, I saw an army of angels by the millions and in war formation coming from the South-East side of South Africa and moving towards North-West Africa and with every step they take the earth underneath them shakes and trembles so that the dust lifts from the ground due to the force resonating with every single step... Every Angel has in their left arm a massive shield and as they walk I can hear the raging heartbeat sound as they hit their shields with every step they take and as they come closer it starts sounding like a war cry shouting out in the dessert plane ready for war!
I am reminded of when John was asked who he was and his reply was that he is the voice calling out in the dessert make way for the Lord…

John 1:23Amplified Bible, Classic Edition (AMPC)

23 He said, I am the voice of one crying aloud in the wilderness [the voice of one shouting in the desert], Prepare the way of the Lord [level, straighten out, the path of the Lord], as the prophet Isaiah said.


God reminds me of a scripture He gave me:

Ezekiel 37:1-14 Amplified Bible, Classic Edition (AMPC) 37 The hand of the Lord was upon me, and He brought me out in the Spirit of the Lord and set me down in the midst of the valley; and it was full of bones.
2 And He caused me to pass round about among them, and behold, there were very many [human bones] in the open valley or plain, and behold, they were very dry.
3 And He said to me, Son of man, can these bones live? And I answered, O Lord God, You know!
4 Again He said to me, Prophesy to these bones and say to them, O you dry bones, hear the word of the Lord.
5 Thus says the Lord God to these bones: Behold, I will cause breath and spirit to enter you, and you shall live;
6 And I will lay sinews upon you and bring up flesh upon you and cover you with skin, and I will put breath and spirit in you, and you [dry bones] shall live; and you shall know, understand, and realize that I am the Lord [the Sovereign Ruler, Who calls forth loyalty and obedient service].
7 So I prophesied as I was commanded; and as I prophesied, there was a [thundering] noise and behold, a shaking and trembling and a rattling, and the bones came together, bone to its bone.
8 And I looked and behold, there were sinews upon [the bones] and flesh came upon them and skin covered them over, but there was no breath or spirit in them.
9 Then said He to me, Prophesy to the breath and spirit, son of man, and say to the breath and spirit, Thus says the Lord God: Come from the four winds, O breath and spirit, and breathe upon these slain that they may live.
10 So I prophesied as He commanded me, and the breath and spirit came into [the bones], and they lived and stood up upon their feet, an exceedingly great host.
11 Then He said to me, Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel. Behold, they say, Our bones are dried up and our hope is lost; we are completely cut off.
12 Therefore prophesy and say to them, Thus says the Lord God: Behold, I will open your graves and cause you to come up out of your graves, O My people; and I will bring you [back home] to the land of Israel.
13 And you shall know that I am the Lord [your Sovereign Ruler], when I have opened your graves and caused you to come up out of your graves, O My people.
14 And I shall put My Spirit in you and you shall live, and I shall place you in your own land. Then you shall know, understand, and realize that I the Lord have spoken it and performed it, says the Lord.

And then He shares the following with me:

This is God’s year, this is the year He will raise the dead and make the desolate come alive!
Then He shares with me that just like He used Ezekiel as His mouth piece to prophecy what He said to him to prophecy and how Ezekiel did it in reverent obedience and in faith, He is once again going to do mighty wonders through those that BELIEVE and will listen, consider, perceive and act in reverent obedience and fear of Him, knowing that He will do as He said He will. He also said that the ones whom the people prayed for (the ones that a lot thought were dead, there is no more hope, they are already in the grave) will begin to receive new life, come together, stand up, stand firm and become steadfast as a mighty army before His throne and He will establish them in the promised land (His Kingdom). People will be saved and delivered not through words only but through signs, miracles and wonders that will take place and they will come to see the OMNIPOTENCE AND GLORY OF GOD manifesting!!!

God is looking for people who believes that He is ALMIGHTY and that they can do ALL THINGS THROUGH HIM THAT GIVES THEM STRENGTH!!!




Remember…

Zechariah 4:6 Amplified Bible, Classic Edition (AMPC)

6 Then he said to me, This [addition of the bowl to the candlestick, causing it to yield a ceaseless supply of oil from the olive trees] is the word of the Lord to Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by My Spirit [of Whom the oil is a symbol], says the Lord of hosts.


Last night God reminded me of this post that I posted 1/12/2012 about a vision He gave me on 9/1/2011 and He said to me that the word He gave me spoke of a starting shift that took place in the spirit in the year 2012 (because it was the start of the YEAR OF THE LORD) but that we as a nation a chosen people are beginning to move into the next level (fuller version) of the word (LIVING WORD) and so He led me to expand on the word He gave me that night by giving a fuller picture of what He showed and imparted into me that night.

I pray that every single one whom the Holy Spirit leads to read this will listen, take heed and respond with a heart burning for God's fullness and that God will use you mightily as a warrior in His army and that one by one this nation will not only turn to God but that we as a God fearing nation will make such an incense go up (due to us rendering our lives as living sacrifices onto the altar of the Lord) into the throne room of God that He will have no other choice but to respond and rest His head (governance) on and in this nation!

Romans 12:1-2Amplified Bible, Classic Edition (AMPC)

12 I appeal to you therefore, brethren, and beg of you in view of [all] the mercies of God, to make a decisive dedication of your bodies [presenting all your members and faculties] as a living sacrifice, holy (devoted, consecrated) and well pleasing to God, which is your reasonable (rational, intelligent) service and spiritual worship.
2 Do not be conformed to this world (this age), [fashioned after and adapted to its external, superficial customs], but be transformed (changed) by the [entire] renewal of your mind [by its new ideals and its new attitude], so that you may prove [for yourselves] what is the good and acceptable and perfect will of God, even the thing which is good and acceptable and perfect [in His sight for you].

 

Comments