Skip to main content

INSPIRATION BEHIND THE NAME OF THE BLOG


When an artist decides to make a painting, he "conceives" a picture. He then takes out the canvas, brushes and paint. After getting out all he may need, the artist starts picking out the colours and brushes he wants to use...then; he begins! Now, somewhere during the process of this painting he comes to the point where he decides to use a very fine brush to put in the some detail on the painting, but for some reason that brush just does not want to work...and having to finish the painting, the artist chooses another brush which even though it is not as fine (able) as the previous brush becomes a skilful wand in the hands of the artist, not due to the capabilities of the brush...no, due to the willingness!

Mat 22:14 for many are called, but few are chosen...

I believe this scripture does not refer to God having favourites and therefore does not want to choose some, but rather because some are consistently refusing God's grace and love to shape and mold their hearts.

Do you realize just how much God loves you...? He created the universe with words, yet He took the time to mold, shape and create you...this has to make you wonder; who is this God that thought of me before the foundation of the earth and if He thought of me, that must mean that I am worth so much in His hands...?


CHURCH GET READY TO PUT THE ENEMY UNDER HIS FEET!

This vision God gave me close to end of 2012, which I believe to be for these times and times to come.

I saw a kingdom (like a castle, which had an inner court) of which the walls were very high. Inside the kingdom I saw God's feet, His feet was so huge and right in the middle of the kingdom's court, I looked up and all I could see was His robe...I could not even see His middle because He was too big for me to see higher than His ankles. All around His feet and everywhere in the court I saw warriors armoured and ready for war, but all of them were just standing there; waiting...at first I could not understand why they were just standing there, waiting...for what? Immediately after wondering why they were just waiting, I was outside the kingdom and could see the surrounding area. In the distance I saw a great legion of demons fiercely running towards the kingdom in an attempt to infiltrate it, I got so anxious because every second that went by they were closer to the kingdom. I noticed that the warriors inside the kingdom even though armoured and ready to go to war, was not at all aware of the enemy approaching the kingdom and I could not understand why, so I looked up and saw that the kingdom had watchtowers and many of them, but only 1 or 2 of the watchtowers had watchmen in them, the rest that was facing the side that the enemy was approaching was empty. These watchmen weren't able to warn the warriors of the evil that was approaching, because the enemy was not approaching the side where they could see, the enemy was approaching from another angle. I thought to myself, why are there no watchmen in the watchtowers and immediately I saw that the watchmen was not allowed to go up into the watchtowers and had to assemble themselves amongst the warriors within the court waiting for the battle.



I asked God what does this vision mean and I heard Him saying the following:

The kingdom is My kingdom (The Church) and the reason why My feet are in the middle of the kingdom is because my feet should rests on earth, but I cannot sit, for my feet does not have a footstool yet, because my warriors should put the enemy under My feet but even though my warriors are armoured and ready for war, they do not know when to fight and when to rest and the reason why they do not know when to fight and when to rest, is because the watchmen (My prophets) are not allowed to function in the position they were assigned to by Me. So…now, even though all the warriors are armoured and ready for war, they do not know where or when or how the enemy will strike. They only know that there are enemies and that they will come to try and infiltrate the kingdom. My church has been equipping my warriors with armour and skills but they should let My prophets function in the way I have called them to function, for My Word is the foundation from whence you fight but My spoken word is what will guide you to, during and after the fight into rest.

Comments