Skip to main content

INSPIRATION BEHIND THE NAME OF THE BLOG


When an artist decides to make a painting, he "conceives" a picture. He then takes out the canvas, brushes and paint. After getting out all he may need, the artist starts picking out the colours and brushes he wants to use...then; he begins! Now, somewhere during the process of this painting he comes to the point where he decides to use a very fine brush to put in the some detail on the painting, but for some reason that brush just does not want to work...and having to finish the painting, the artist chooses another brush which even though it is not as fine (able) as the previous brush becomes a skilful wand in the hands of the artist, not due to the capabilities of the brush...no, due to the willingness!

Mat 22:14 for many are called, but few are chosen...

I believe this scripture does not refer to God having favourites and therefore does not want to choose some, but rather because some are consistently refusing God's grace and love to shape and mold their hearts.

Do you realize just how much God loves you...? He created the universe with words, yet He took the time to mold, shape and create you...this has to make you wonder; who is this God that thought of me before the foundation of the earth and if He thought of me, that must mean that I am worth so much in His hands...?


WE ARE CALLED TO BE SOLDIERS IN THE ARMY OF GOD!!!



2 August 2015

I read a newsletter of a friend where he shared the encounter he had at one of his workshops...in the newsletter he shared the following:


  One person saw an angel in the room and as I engaged with it I felt its power very strongly. (I feel in the spirit more clearly than I see.) I then went and sat down and asked Father what the purpose of the angel is and my eyes opened to see this angel in white light that was holding a flat writing board on his left forearm and was writing on it with his right hand.

I was surprised at this and asked Father what the angel's purpose was and He spoke very gently "This is a Messenger Angel." The obvious next question was "Father, what message is he bringing us?" I was quite stunned at His reply "He is not bringing you a message; he is bring Me a message." Thoughts that God knows everything raced through my mind and I stammered "What message would you need an angel to get here?"

It took a while for me to comprehend and understand His response "My Scribe Angels record the amount of light or darkness around you. When you think negatively it attracts darkness and the demonic to you while when you are in the Spirit it releases Light! The Angel is recording this for the purpose of My battle strategy: I release more Light where there is light so that those who are in the light will increase in light to be empowered to do mighty deeds. Where there is darkness there is no carrier of the Light I release and so it is ineffective in fulfilling My purposes on earth. I do not waste resources where they will be ineffective!
I Am ruled over satan in heaven and it is now your responsibility to rule over him on earth, starting with your own thoughts, words and actions!"

Over the past 2 weeks this message has stayed with me and I have seen a change in my thinking since I realized it is not what we DO that changes the spiritual atmosphere around us, it is what we think!!
Our Thoughts create our Beliefs which create our Feelings which create our Actions which create our Habits which create our Results!



Php 4:8-9


Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of

good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you.



Joh 12:35


Then Jesus said unto them, yet a little while is the light with you. Walk while ye have the light, lest darkness come upon you: for he that walketh in darkness knoweth not whither he goeth.


Walk in the Light as He is in the Light!!

Blessings and honour and glory to Him who is Light and to you as you walk in His Light!
Chris


After reading his article in my heart I immediately asked God, Lord how much light to I give out?

That night I went to sleep and I had the following dream:


I dreamt that my friend came to me and asked me to speak to her sister in law (because her sister in law was hard headed and did not want to listen), so I did and as I started speaking to her (it was as if I was giving her prophetic teaching) she started to listen intently to me almost as if she felt she had to listen to me and as I was doing this there was a point where I “zoned” out as if I was praying, but when I "came" back I saw that she was frightened and her eyes were wide open. I stood up and asked my friend; is your sister in law okay because she looks frightened? My friend gave a smirk and said; while you were busy speaking to her, God opened up her eyes to see you in the spirit and that is what caused her to be fearful and listen...so I asked my friend; what did she see? 


She started explaining to me that while I was speaking to her sister in law, she began to see that you kneeled to the ground with one fist on the ground and one knee to the ground almost like a soldier preparing for war and you had armour on that was bright bright white almost like crystals illuminating light and around that armour of light there was a layer of liquid gold that gave off something like a gold dust particles.


Then my friend said that is why my sister in law got a fright because her eyes were opened and she knew she “had” to listen.


As my friend explained to me what they saw I started seeing the picture of myself and it almost looked something like this:




As you can imagine I was so psyched the following morning when I woke up, because God had given me a dream showing me that I do in fact radiate and use His light that He gives me, but He also shared to me what the dream meant and in short He said to me that the enemy will come to kill, steal and destroy and most of the times he does this by keeping us in self-righteousness, rebellion, hardheadedness, religious (by causing us to see the law of God and the obedience of His word as a punishment instead of a privilege to liberation) views, but that we should clothe ourselves with the armour of light which means we clothe ourselves with I AM, for in Him we live and move and have our being and it is only through a true relationship with Him that we are shielded from the enemy for then we are seated in Christ on the right hand side of God in heavenly places where the enemy DO NOT live and move and have his being and only from that perspective we will be able to make His (which is also ours because we are in Him) enemies a footstool for His (which is also ours because we are seated in Christ) feet.



I pray that if you are reading this that God will show you how much you are loved and that you will come to realise that you are called to be a bearer of light and that God will change your perspective so that you will understand that you are called to be His son and not a slave to your circumstances but that in God you have the authority to soar like and eagle far above every storm and cirumstance in your life.

Let us then be like soldiers constantly waging war against the enemy by putting on the armour of light which is Christ and make the enemy His/our footstool!!!
Rom 13:8  Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law. 

Rom 13:9-14

For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if there be any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law. And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed. The night is far spent, the day is at hand: let us therefore cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armour of light. Let us walk honestly, as in the day; not in rioting and drunkenness, not in chambering and wantonness, not in strife and envying. But put ye on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make not provision for the flesh, to fulfil the lusts thereof.


Comments