Skip to main content

INSPIRATION BEHIND THE NAME OF THE BLOG


When an artist decides to make a painting, he "conceives" a picture. He then takes out the canvas, brushes and paint. After getting out all he may need, the artist starts picking out the colours and brushes he wants to use...then; he begins! Now, somewhere during the process of this painting he comes to the point where he decides to use a very fine brush to put in the some detail on the painting, but for some reason that brush just does not want to work...and having to finish the painting, the artist chooses another brush which even though it is not as fine (able) as the previous brush becomes a skilful wand in the hands of the artist, not due to the capabilities of the brush...no, due to the willingness!

Mat 22:14 for many are called, but few are chosen...

I believe this scripture does not refer to God having favourites and therefore does not want to choose some, but rather because some are consistently refusing God's grace and love to shape and mold their hearts.

Do you realize just how much God loves you...? He created the universe with words, yet He took the time to mold, shape and create you...this has to make you wonder; who is this God that thought of me before the foundation of the earth and if He thought of me, that must mean that I am worth so much in His hands...?


CHOOSE TO LIVE...CHOOSE HIM!

In 2014 I had a dream that I was running from people as they were trying to kill me. At one point in the dream I jumped over a wall and saw a pool in from of me and thinking that the water may slow me down but I have nowhere to hide, I dove into the pool and just as I did the people chasing me saw that I jumped in the pool and so he did as well. Once in the pool, I struggled to get away and he slit my throat, I thought I am going to die and so, with my feet standing still on one point, my body started swirling around in a circle and while I was starting to lose consciousness the man and woman was busy contemplating what they should do with me. 

It was not long before I started to notice that I am not dying but I am actually getting stronger, but being afraid that they would kill me if they were to see that I am still alive, I pretended to be "dead". At one point I heard the woman saying to the man that I am getting stronger and that I am not dead, but he argued and said no, she is dead!

I contemplated whether I should get out of the pool and make a run for it, but I knew that if I did they might catch me but I did anyway and so I got out of the pool and made a run for it and just when I was about 10 meters away from the pool, I saw that he is going to catch me and I turned around and ran back to the pool, only this time there was no water in the pool but there was sand in it and so I dove into the sand and to my amazement I was so strong that I swam about three quarters of the pool through under the sand before coming up to the surface.

When we were in the in the pool the guy started taunting me trying to force me to do his will and at one point I just decided NO MORE and I got out of the pool and started running as fast as I can. Knowing that they are chasing me, I just kept running and while still running cops came from the front and I started to tell them that they must help me as these two people are trying to kill me but the man and the woman just started acting all innocent and saying that they are just shooting a film and it is all just an act...

There are lots more that happened in this dream, but this part is relevant to what I want to share with you guys.

Holy Spirit started talking to me about this dream, telling me that the enemy is out to steal, kill and destroy me much like the man and woman in my dream were trying to catch, manipulate and kill me but then He went on telling me that everything that the enemy has done to me thus far has only made me stronger but I can choose to go on pretending to be dead (even though I am actually getting stronger) seeking only survival but never reaching the point of actually living or I can choose to stand up and run seeking to live a life free from the taunting of the enemy. He also shared with me that it costs a lot of courage to stand up against the enemy but to seek freedom, life and life abundantly is to seek the righteousness of God!

YOU SEE...

We never truly exist, live and have everlasting life unless we live a life birthed through the acceptance of Jesus and the application of His blood in our lives cause only the blood of Jesus can give life to ours otherwise we are just merely surviving until the day of certain death and death everlasting. Death everlasting is our certain share since the fall of man but Jesus came to set us free of death by accepting Him and applying His blood on our life. This is the God we serve not wanting any of us to perish but have everlasting life.

Acts 17:28 Amplified Bible

For in Him we live and move and exist (that is, in Him we actually have our being), as even some of your poets have said, "For we are also His children".

May all reading this today, choose to no longer just live a life of survival which in actual fact is not living but just prolonged certain death, but may you choose in this day to live a life surrendered to Jesus Christ seeking His righteousness and that will lead you to live your life to the fullness that God intended you to live in Christ.


Holy Spirit I pray that you will touch the heart of everyone reading this and that they will come to know and understand that you have not called us to live a life of merely survival which will in actual fact lead to death but that You have called us to live a life free and abundantly in You. Lord help us then in this day as we choose to say NO MORE to accept what You have done for us on the cross and help us to fully apply your life giving blood in all areas of our life so that everything which seems dead may come to life and be life giving by becoming our greatest testimony of How you set us free and gave us new life!

                        


Comments