Skip to main content

INSPIRATION BEHIND THE NAME OF THE BLOG


When an artist decides to make a painting, he "conceives" a picture. He then takes out the canvas, brushes and paint. After getting out all he may need, the artist starts picking out the colours and brushes he wants to use...then; he begins! Now, somewhere during the process of this painting he comes to the point where he decides to use a very fine brush to put in the some detail on the painting, but for some reason that brush just does not want to work...and having to finish the painting, the artist chooses another brush which even though it is not as fine (able) as the previous brush becomes a skilful wand in the hands of the artist, not due to the capabilities of the brush...no, due to the willingness!

Mat 22:14 for many are called, but few are chosen...

I believe this scripture does not refer to God having favourites and therefore does not want to choose some, but rather because some are consistently refusing God's grace and love to shape and mold their hearts.

Do you realize just how much God loves you...? He created the universe with words, yet He took the time to mold, shape and create you...this has to make you wonder; who is this God that thought of me before the foundation of the earth and if He thought of me, that must mean that I am worth so much in His hands...?


GOD'S GLORY FOR YOUR CROWN

ARE YOU PREPARED TO TAKE OF YOUR CROWN FOR...

THE GLORY OF GOD?


 In 2013, God gave me a vision and in this vision I was up in the sky above the clouds where I then saw the Lord asking me to step closer to the edge so that I can see what He wants to show me. He started to point and say I am going to send you there and as I looked, I could only see clouds but in my spirit I knew He was busy showing me a continent, so I asked Him Lord what are you busy showing me because I can not see anything and immediately the continent appeared and in my spirit I knew it was Northern America.

When I started to realize what he had just said...I started crying...saying Lord, how will I get there as I do not have the means to get there as I do not have any money and whilst I was still busy crying an eagle came and swooped me up. As we started to approach the place that he was taking me to, I could see the 24 elders standing in a half-moon in front of the throne saying holy holy is the Lord God Almighty, then the eagle flew over their heads and landed right in the middle of the "circle" and he bowed. As he bowed, I took off my crown and he started worshiping God in an Arabic language.

The word that I received from God was: 

"When I call, will you come? When I reveal My will, will you submit? When I send, will you go? 

BUT

Most of all...will you give Me your crown, for My glory?"


God has called us by name and we are His. Which means that He has consecrated us to himself. He has set us apart as a Holy remnant, to not only know His will but to fulfill it. 

Many of us has answered the call of God on our life but we might be struggling to submit under His will or we do not want to go as we do not feel equipped or able but throughout scripture, God did not call the elect he called the willing. He also did not reveal his will without also making a way and lastly He will glorify those willing to lay down their crown so that He may be glorified instead.

SEE...

The kingdom of God is a kingdom where righteousness prevails which is only possible when delight is found in the reverential and obedient fear of God as that is what will reveal Truth to you which will lead you to life.

The kingdom of God is also a united kingdom as all things were created in Him, through Him and for Him which means that we are called to be one in Him, united through the sustenance of our Creator.

The kingdom of God is also one of Truth as it has the power to unveil and uproot every plan, agenda or lie that the enemy has tried to plant in our lives.

ALSO,

His kingdom is one of ORDER as it gives VISION and CLEAR DIRECTION so that we may know Him, His will and His power.

All of these values are part of the governance of His kingdom and when we make it our mandate to not only answer to His call on our lives but to submit to His will and purpose and we are willing to be sent by Him, then we embark on a journey that starts to unfold destiny and our lives begins to give GLORY TO GOD.

My question is...

If God gives you a crown to carry out His will, will you lay down your crown so that He may be glorified through the humbleness and sincerity of your heart?

May the following prayer of Jesus be THE MARK, THAT WE AIM TO HIT with our lives and may we be granted the opportunity to be in a position where we can give up our crown [for a moment as Jesus did, by giving Himself up as a living sacrifice, to be crucified for us] so that we may have the privileged to glorify Him and then share in His glory. 

John 17:4-6 Amplified

I have glorified You [down here] on the earth by completing the work that You gave Me to do. Now, Father, glorify Me together with Yourself, with the glory and Majesty that I had with You before the world existed. 

I have manifested Your name [and revealed Your very self, Your real self] to the people whom You have given Me out of the world; they were Yours and You gave them to Me and they have kept and obeyed Your word.

My prayer...

May everyone reading this, answer the call, when God calls you because it will be the best choice that you will ever make in your life. In fact, by choosing to answer His call, you will be stepping into your LIFE OF CHOICE as you will be stepping into His will for your life. When God gives you a crown [authority/mandate], may you carry out His will/ministry and not your own. When you come to the point where you have the choice to use that crown to save yourself or exalt yourself, may you be humble enough to kneel and take off your crown so that He may be glorified instead.


Comments