Skip to main content

INSPIRATION BEHIND THE NAME OF THE BLOG


When an artist decides to make a painting, he "conceives" a picture. He then takes out the canvas, brushes and paint. After getting out all he may need, the artist starts picking out the colours and brushes he wants to use...then; he begins! Now, somewhere during the process of this painting he comes to the point where he decides to use a very fine brush to put in the some detail on the painting, but for some reason that brush just does not want to work...and having to finish the painting, the artist chooses another brush which even though it is not as fine (able) as the previous brush becomes a skilful wand in the hands of the artist, not due to the capabilities of the brush...no, due to the willingness!

Mat 22:14 for many are called, but few are chosen...

I believe this scripture does not refer to God having favourites and therefore does not want to choose some, but rather because some are consistently refusing God's grace and love to shape and mold their hearts.

Do you realize just how much God loves you...? He created the universe with words, yet He took the time to mold, shape and create you...this has to make you wonder; who is this God that thought of me before the foundation of the earth and if He thought of me, that must mean that I am worth so much in His hands...?


SAUL'S DEMISE AND DAVID'S RISE

For years I have been praying for the nation of South Africa, our leaders and our country...and last year the Lord started to share with me that South Africa is dealing with an Ahab, Jezebel situation where the Prophets of God is being silenced by satan through government so that only the prophets of Baal will be heard.

But God is bringing His voice back through His prophets
(those consecrated and set apart for His will and purpose).

Years ago the Lord started sharing with me that the enemy is using an age old war strategy to take hold of South Africa because he wants to kill, steal and destroy this nation and the only reason why he is so determined to destroy South Africa is because he knows that God has chosen this nation as a vessel to carry His glory!

Since God started sharing with me about His will for this nation and how the enemy is trying to keep His will from manifesting, I have been praying and asking God whether I can share this with the nation and till recently I have not been released but today I am sharing this with you because God is shifting the tides and the enemy is being put underneath His feet. 
God is about to Sit on His judgement and ruling over this nation...

The following are war strategies that have been and currently is being invoked by satan through government and unfortunately every South African citizen who has chosen and chooses to partake and align themselves with the plan of satan to control the citizens of South Africa by oppressing, suppressing and depressing the people to the point where he can take hold of and control the nation:

1. The enemy encouraged people to start fires, burning down various platforms e.g. universities, schools, transport etc. in an attempt to make the government hear them. However, if the motive behind the strike is to really get FREE education in order to better yourself by gaining education, why would you burn down the very place where you will be receiving the education, should a resolution be reached? Also, by burning down the institution you now cause more expenses that has to be covered. Hence, the chance for FREE education NOW got more scarce and should the government decide to "pay up", this would cripple our already indebted nation as WE CURRENTLY HAVE NO EXTRA FUNDS BECAUSE THE GOVERNMENT IS NOT ADMINISTERING THE FUNDS TO THE BENEFIT OF THE PEOPLE BUT THEIR OWN AGENDAS...

2. The FARM MURDERS IS NOT A RACIAL MATTER even though it has an effect on a certain racial group, not because they are white but because most of the main farms where South Africa gets their food from...are primarily owned by "white" PEOPLE.

South Africa, this is a direct attempt by the enemy to bring about starvation to a nation and therefore dependence on the government that currently displays all the notions of a controlling communism governance.


3. People are constantly being enslaved through the current systems that our government not only instill and uphold but also enforce...empty promises are being made left, right and center whilst the nation is being crippled through selfish, life taking rulership instead of selfless, life giving principles.

4. The Lord shared with me that the majority of the remaining ANC votes are those in Governmental positions and the reason being, they still benefit from the current governing system that compensates and "sustains" without accountability thereby providing a false sense of security. I say false because many people currently working at governmental institutions have good salaries, medical aid, pension, bonus etc. and work security as the accountability for public services being rendered is little to none in comparison to the private sector in our nation...that is why service delivery in our governmental institutions is terrible. BUT, what many do not realize is that the ANC has been eating away at the safety net (pension funds) of the government employees...that is why the ANC do not want to pay out the funds to Surtie as it will reveal the fact that there is NO MORE FUNDS in SA as the Government has taken all of it for self...

The ANC has an agenda to cripple the economy of South Africa which currently stands on the pillars of the private sector and when this happens, the ANC wants to put themselves forward as the "savior" of South Africa by offering funds to the people which they originally stole from the people to begin with...it is ANIMAL FARM in play currently in South Africa...However, just as Goliath did not anticipate David, so the current oppressive Governing party did not anticipate who God has already selected and anointed to be the next Governing party of South Africa...

NOW...let me tell you what God has planned for this nation and what He wants to instill in this nation but we as a nation need to make a choice of who we want to listen to and who we want to serve...


In 2012 the Lord said to me that I needed to pray for the "David/s" to arise in this nation and in 2015 the Lord said to me: "The David has been chosen but that he is not yet in the political arena for the arena will first need to change before I will bring him forth in the nation". In January 2019 the Lord revealed the "David" to me and I felt like John when Mary visited Elizabeth as I leaped in Joy knowing that God has heard our prayers and is at work in our nation. On 23 March 2019 the "David" was anointed before the "family" (See the link below) but hear me when I declare what God has been speaking to my heart since 2015...

Anointing of Dr. Convy Baloyi 23 March 2019


In 2024 the political arena of South Africa WILL CHANGE and the "David" will come forth for the nation of South Africa to SEE (for many has looked before but did not see, but come 2024 all will see and will have a choice to make).

In 2019 the Lord shared with me that South Africa is dealing with a Jezebel and Baal situation where a nation is sitting on the fence due to fear and because God shared this with me I have been praying that God will come and reveal Himself in this nation through "fire" because the God that answers with fire is the one that should be feared and revered (served). In November of 2019 the Springboks won the rugby world cup that was hosted in Japan. Now for all the rugby lovers and all the lovers of our nation South Africa, you will know that rugby is not just a sport in our nation but a barometer of our nations spiritual climate and the reason why the victory of South Africa against England in the Rugby World Cup was so massively profound as it was an indication of the victory that God wants to give the nation of South Africa over the world rulers that has influence in the darkness and oppression that is being imposed by other nations on this nation.


The voice of Baal is being de-capitated in South Africa and the Lord will raise His voice in this nation through His remnant (Those that have kept the Lords promises in their heart regardless of the circumstances because they do not walk by sight but by the power and leading of the Holy Spirit).

South Africa will not succumb to the oppression and intimidation of the enemy because He that is in us is greater than he that is in this world and God says that He will make a WAY where there seems to be no way for He is the God that makes the desolate come to life!

For the past two weeks the Lord has been placing the following scripture on my heart and I pray that as your read it, that you too will be assured that there is HOPE and that what we hope for in South Africa will be made manifest because we serve a God that makes rivers flow in the desert and brings new life where many have thought death is approaching...South Africa will give birth to the Spirit of God in FULL MEASURE!


Isaiah 43 Amplified Bible


Israel Redeemed


43 But now, this is what the Lord, your Creator says, O Jacob,
And He who formed you, O Israel,
“Do not fear, for I have redeemed you [from captivity];
I have called you by name; you are Mine!
2 “When you pass through the waters, I will be with you;
And through the rivers, they will not overwhelm you.
When you walk through fire, you will not be scorched,
Nor will the flame burn you.
3 “For I am the Lord your God,
The Holy One of Israel, your Savior;
I have given Egypt [to the Babylonians] as your ransom,
Cush (ancient Ethiopia) and Seba [its province] in exchange for you.
4 “Because you are precious in My sight,
You are honored and I love you,
I will give other men in return for you and other peoples in exchange for your life.
5 “Do not fear, for I am with you;
I will bring your offspring from the east [where they are scattered],
And gather you from the west.
6 “I will say to the north, ‘Give them up!’
And to the south, ‘Do not hold them back.’
Bring My sons from far way
And My daughters from the ends of the earth,
7 Everyone who is called by My Name,
Whom I have created for My glory,
Whom I have formed, even whom I have made.”


Israel Is God’s Witness

8 Bring out the people who are blind, even though they have eyes,
And the deaf, even though they have ears.
9 All the nations have gathered together
So that the peoples may be assembled.
Who among them (the idolaters) can [a]predict this [that Judah would return from captivity]
And proclaim to us the former events?
Let them provide their witnesses so that they may be justified,
Or let them hear and say [in acknowledgement], “It is the truth.”
10 “You are My witnesses,” declares the Lord,
“And My servant whom I have chosen,
That you may know and believe Me
And understand that I am He.
Before Me there was no God formed,
And there will be none after Me.
11 “I, [only] I, am the Lord,
And there is no Savior besides Me.
12 “I have declared [the future] and saved [the nation] and proclaimed [that I am God],
And there was no strange (alien) god among you;
Therefore you are My witnesses [among the pagans],” declares the Lord,
“That I am God.
13 “Even from eternity I am He,
And there is no one who can rescue from My hand;
I act, and who can revoke or reverse it?”

Comments

  1. As a trained up child and part of His remnant...I stand in total agreement with you and the plans that our God, The Holy One of Israel, The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, Creator of the universe has for His people and for His glory to be manifest in in this Nation and then out to the rest of the world...thank you for your faithfulness...We will see His glory manifested on Erath As it is in heaven.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Eve, thank you so much for sharing the faith you carry in your heart towards God and His plans an purposes with us and AMEN I believe that God is currently calling the "Joshua & Caleb" generation forward that carries the Spoken word of God in their heart and are willing to stand on His word in the midst of the valley of Giants and still see hope and victory not on account of their strength or power but on account of His Holy Spirit that has the power to save, redeem and raise the dead! Bless you!

      Delete

Post a Comment