Skip to main content

INSPIRATION BEHIND THE NAME OF THE BLOG


When an artist decides to make a painting, he "conceives" a picture. He then takes out the canvas, brushes and paint. After getting out all he may need, the artist starts picking out the colours and brushes he wants to use...then; he begins! Now, somewhere during the process of this painting he comes to the point where he decides to use a very fine brush to put in the some detail on the painting, but for some reason that brush just does not want to work...and having to finish the painting, the artist chooses another brush which even though it is not as fine (able) as the previous brush becomes a skilful wand in the hands of the artist, not due to the capabilities of the brush...no, due to the willingness!

Mat 22:14 for many are called, but few are chosen...

I believe this scripture does not refer to God having favourites and therefore does not want to choose some, but rather because some are consistently refusing God's grace and love to shape and mold their hearts.

Do you realize just how much God loves you...? He created the universe with words, yet He took the time to mold, shape and create you...this has to make you wonder; who is this God that thought of me before the foundation of the earth and if He thought of me, that must mean that I am worth so much in His hands...?


SEEK PURE GOLD, SEEK HIS HEART

I do not know about you but I have always had this feeling in my heart that I was made for something GREAT...and because of that my heart is never content...but always seeking more. Even after my rebirth into the kingdom/family of God, I still have this feeling. However, now this feeling is no longer from a place of fear as it was before my rebirth but from a place of being loved, having love and wanting to share LOVE with the world and His name is God Almighty who gave His Son Jesus Christ as atonement for for our sins, so that if we choose to believe in Him we may have the opportunity be re-conciled with HIM.
 
 
Ecclesiastes 3:11 Amp

God Set Eternity in the Heart of Man

11 He has made everything beautiful and appropriate in its time. He has also planted eternity [a sense of divine purpose] in the human heart [a mysterious longing which nothing under the sun can satisfy, except God]—yet man cannot find out (comprehend, grasp) what God has done (His overall plan) from the beginning to the end.


Having said the above, I bless you with the revelation KNOWLEDGE of His love for you and the price that was paid so that you (if you choose) my gain Jesus CHRIST for yourself and EXPERIENCE the heart of God for you and over you, so that your testimony may become like the testimony of Job...which is so beautiful (if you take in consideration what he had been through in his faith walk with God)...


Job 42:5 Amplified Bible

“I had heard of You [only] by the hearing of the ear,
But now my [spiritual] eye sees You.


Many times when we go through fire, it is because the purity of our faith/heart (our character) is being tested and when we go through the fire and our hearts are pure, we receive the blessing of being able to see God. To not just have hearsay about God or even knowledge of God but to truly experience and have insight into the heart of God. So that when you bare witness and testify to your faith walk with Him, it comes from a place of TRUTH revealed which is able to stand against any and all lies that the enemy may throw your way. 

 
Matthew 5:8 Amplified Bible

“Blessed [anticipating God’s presence, spiritually mature] are the pure in heart [those with integrity, moral courage, and godly character], for they will see God.


Remember, not all gold objects are pure...only the ones that have been tested by the fire...

Therefore, may you never be satisfied just by being a golden object in His kingdom but may your heart seek His to the extend that your heart is one after His own heart which is pure, sees and knows His inner being as your own.
 
Zechariah 13:9 Amplified Bible

“And I will bring the third part through the fire,
Refine them as silver is refined,
And test them as gold is tested.
They will call on My name,
And I will listen and answer them;
I will say, ‘They are My people,’
And they will say, ‘The Lord is my God.’”

Oh how beautiful is He!!!

Comments