Skip to main content

INSPIRATION BEHIND THE NAME OF THE BLOG


When an artist decides to make a painting, he "conceives" a picture. He then takes out the canvas, brushes and paint. After getting out all he may need, the artist starts picking out the colours and brushes he wants to use...then; he begins! Now, somewhere during the process of this painting he comes to the point where he decides to use a very fine brush to put in the some detail on the painting, but for some reason that brush just does not want to work...and having to finish the painting, the artist chooses another brush which even though it is not as fine (able) as the previous brush becomes a skilful wand in the hands of the artist, not due to the capabilities of the brush...no, due to the willingness!

Mat 22:14 for many are called, but few are chosen...

I believe this scripture does not refer to God having favourites and therefore does not want to choose some, but rather because some are consistently refusing God's grace and love to shape and mold their hearts.

Do you realize just how much God loves you...? He created the universe with words, yet He took the time to mold, shape and create you...this has to make you wonder; who is this God that thought of me before the foundation of the earth and if He thought of me, that must mean that I am worth so much in His hands...?


IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY NO ONE ELSE'S!


Have you ever thought you heard God saying something to you which you did not understand or did not see come to pass?

I would just like to make it clear that what I am sharing on my blog is how I experienced the Lord and what He has done for me, to me and in me so that He can work through me...but also know that not one single persons journey with God is exactly the same or entirely complete therefore it is always your responsibility to not blindly follow what people say or share for the walk of faith is not for blinding but unveiling the eyes of our hearts.  

1Th 5:20  Despise not prophesyings
1Th 5:21  Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. 


This was written to the Thessalonians by the apostle Paul, saying that we should not despise prophesying (spoken word of God), but instead we should prove it and hold fast on that which is good.



Why would Paul say do not despise prophesying if he knew that all prophesies was heard correctly and therefore interpreted correctly...? I believe that the reason Paul had to say "do not despise prophesying was probably because some people were prophesying (in part, because we only see in part) and the people who received it did not always understand it and therefore started to despise it. It also catches my eye that Paul here did not say do not prophecy but instead he said prove it and hold fast that which is good.


Therefore no prophesy I ever received from directly or through men form God which has, does or do not come to pass gives me the right to stone the one giving it or start declaring that that is a false prophet, for we must always remember that we are all humans and though we sometimes may think we are perfect God continuously shows us just how much we need Him, for without Him we are but nothing.

So please when reading my blog prove all things; hold fast that which is good.

I know that I also have a responsibility to sit at God's feet to hear what He says and to act accordingly and to not lead His sheep astray...but that is for God to judge and no man, for God is the only one who knows the heart of man.


1Co 4:1  Let a man so account of us, as of the ministers of Christ, and stewards of the mysteries of God. 
1Co 4:2  Moreover it is required in stewards, that a man be found faithful. 
1Co 4:3  But with me it is a very small thing that I should be judged of you, or of man's judgment: yea, I judge not mine own self. 
1Co 4:4  For I know nothing by myself; yet am I not hereby justified: but he that judgeth me is the Lord. 
1Co 4:5  Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord come, who both will bring to light the hidden things of darkness, and will make manifest the counsels of the hearts: and then shall every man have praise of God. 




Comments