Skip to main content

INSPIRATION BEHIND THE NAME OF THE BLOG


When an artist decides to make a painting, he "conceives" a picture. He then takes out the canvas, brushes and paint. After getting out all he may need, the artist starts picking out the colours and brushes he wants to use...then; he begins! Now, somewhere during the process of this painting he comes to the point where he decides to use a very fine brush to put in the some detail on the painting, but for some reason that brush just does not want to work...and having to finish the painting, the artist chooses another brush which even though it is not as fine (able) as the previous brush becomes a skilful wand in the hands of the artist, not due to the capabilities of the brush...no, due to the willingness!

Mat 22:14 for many are called, but few are chosen...

I believe this scripture does not refer to God having favourites and therefore does not want to choose some, but rather because some are consistently refusing God's grace and love to shape and mold their hearts.

Do you realize just how much God loves you...? He created the universe with words, yet He took the time to mold, shape and create you...this has to make you wonder; who is this God that thought of me before the foundation of the earth and if He thought of me, that must mean that I am worth so much in His hands...?


THE EAGLE NEEDS TO HUMBLE HIMSELF AND ADHERE TO THE WAY AND WILL OF GOD!!


On 16 July 2014

I was at a prayer group and while I was praying God gave me a vision and at first I did not want to share it as it is a heavy word, but this morning the Lord just reminded me of this scripture:

Ezek33:5-7

'He heard the sound of the trumpet but did not take warning; his blood will be on himself. But had he taken warning, he would have delivered his life.6'But if the watchman sees the sword coming and does not blow the trumpet and the people are not warned, and a sword comes and takes a person from them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood I will require from the watchman's hand.'

So I decided to share the vision that He gave me and it was as follows:

I saw myself sitting before the throne of God and I had a scroll in my hand which I opened, I could see that it was the "world map" but I could only open the scroll to a certain extend and the only continent that I could see was North America, I could see the tip of South America but when I tried to open the scroll further to see the Lord said to me "the scroll will not open further because you do not need to see more than what I am showing you now".

Then the Lord said to me America has chopped off My head...immediately afterwards it was like the Lord was making me zoom into the continent and as I zoomed in I saw a road leading to the Whitehouse and I saw sticks that was planted into the ground next to the road also leading all the way to the Whitehouse and on the sticks were human heads that was chopped off. Then I saw a hand coming from above and lighting the heads with fire and as the heads began to burn the light became brighter that led to the Whitehouse.

Immediately after seeing this I saw myself before the Lord in His throne room being very distressed and it was as if we were discussing the "fate" of North America as with the story of Jonah and Nineveh...

After the discussion between me and the Lord took place everything was quiet and I thought the vision was over but then all of the sudden I saw a dragon’s head breaking through the floor where I was sitting before the Lord and at that moment the Lord said to the dragon “go back, it is not time yet” and then the vision ended.

I asked the Lord what this meant and I heard Him saying the following:

The leaders of North America has rejected My authority for I am the King of kings and the Lord of lords and when I place people in a place of authority I give them the privilege to serve My people and take care of them but they have not done this and I have sent warning to them time and time again but they choose not to humble themselves and adhere to My will instead they rely on their own understanding and own will which is self righteousness and therefore they are not in right standing with Me…but I am going to pour out my grace once again, the church will be persecuted and every martyr that gives their lives for the sake of My gospel will not be in vain as every single martyr will be a burning fire that will lead the way for the leaders to follow by humbling themselves and turning from their wicked ways. If they do that, I the Lord of Hosts will heal their land but if they do not humble themselves and adhere to My will and My way, My judgment will come upon them when I come and when I judge it is just!

Mat5:10-12

"Blessed are those who have been persecuted for the sake of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven."Blessed are you when people insult you and persecute you, and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of Me. "Rejoice and be glad, for your reward in heaven is great; for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.


Mark 8:34-36

And He summoned the crowd with His disciples, and said to them, "If anyone wishes to come after Me, he must deny himself, and take up his cross and follow Me. "For whoever wishes to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for My sake and the gospel's will save it. "For what does it profit a man to gain the whole world, and forfeit his soul?



To everyone reading this post:

Yes, persecution will come to America because in the vision God says that it will be so, but He also says that when the persecution comes and people in America starts to die for the sake of His name, even that very act is still an outpouring of His grace to the lost and broken of America, so that they may open their hearts and ears to hear and humble themselves, turn from their wicked ways and then God will once again heal their land, but yes if not then like Israel, America will be destroyed.


BUT

The very fact that God is still giving warnings means there is still a chance that whole of America fate is not sealed in destruction (remember Jonah) because in the vision I feld like Jonah when I was "discussing the fate" of America with God and I believe I feld like that because this represents every person God is speaking to and giving word to about America to give to America. See, I know that God not only gives the words of warning to the ones that needs to listen, but I also believe that every single person that God chooses to give the word through is being weighed by God...because what do we do with what He shows us...do we judge or do we seek His face for His mercy to be poured out on them for these are the Sons of God not seeking only Gods face but His heart for when we seek His heart we know that yes He judges but even in His judgement there is love and mercy. Jesus said (while hanging on the cross), God forgive them for they know not what they do, this should be our words as we use our last breath, even as we stare death in the eyes....

GOD FORGIVE THEM, FOR THEY KNOW NOT WHAT THEY DO.

Comments

  1. "The Judge stands at the door" (James 5:9).

    It begins in Hebrew year 5776.

    "The Lord looks down from heaven;
    He observes everyone.
    He gazes on all the inhabitants of the earth
    from His dwelling place.
    He alone shapes their hearts;
    He considers all their works.
    A king is not saved by a large army;
    a warrior will not be delivered by great strength.
    The horse is a false hope for safety;
    it provides no escape by its great power.

    Now the eye of the Lord is on those who fear Him—
    those who depend on His faithful love
    to deliver them from death
    and to keep them alive in famine.
    We wait for Yahweh;
    He is our help and shield.
    For our hearts rejoice in Him
    because we trust in His holy name.
    May Your faithful love rest on us, Yahweh,
    for we put our hope in You" (Psalm 33:13-22, HCSB).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment