Skip to main content

INSPIRATION BEHIND THE NAME OF THE BLOG


When an artist decides to make a painting, he "conceives" a picture. He then takes out the canvas, brushes and paint. After getting out all he may need, the artist starts picking out the colours and brushes he wants to use...then; he begins! Now, somewhere during the process of this painting he comes to the point where he decides to use a very fine brush to put in the some detail on the painting, but for some reason that brush just does not want to work...and having to finish the painting, the artist chooses another brush which even though it is not as fine (able) as the previous brush becomes a skilful wand in the hands of the artist, not due to the capabilities of the brush...no, due to the willingness!

Mat 22:14 for many are called, but few are chosen...

I believe this scripture does not refer to God having favourites and therefore does not want to choose some, but rather because some are consistently refusing God's grace and love to shape and mold their hearts.

Do you realize just how much God loves you...? He created the universe with words, yet He took the time to mold, shape and create you...this has to make you wonder; who is this God that thought of me before the foundation of the earth and if He thought of me, that must mean that I am worth so much in His hands...?


WHAT DOES IT MEAN...WHEN GOD SAYS...HE LOVES YOU...?

On 21st of March I had a dream...

 I was sitting around a table with a couple of people and we were discussing the heart/kingdom of God and a woman asked a question:

WHAT DOES IT MEAN WHEN GOD SAYS THAT HE LOVES YOU?


I was hoping that the leader sitting across from me would ask my sister in law sitting next to me as we were discussing the topic just before we went to bed (I had shared with her what God had revealed to me regarding His heart and His love), so I was super excited and wanted to hear what she would say (because then I would hear what she had received in her heart from our discussion)...but the teacher asked me as I could sense that He wanted everyone to hear the answer that I am about to give and so I started to proclaim...

WHEN GOD SAYS...HE LOVES YOU...

HE GIVES YOU PURPOSE...!


WHEN GOD SAYS...HE LOVES YOU...

HE EDIFIES YOU...!


WHEN GOD SAYS...HE LOVES YOU...

HE JUSTIFIES YOU...!


His LOVE is what gives us reason to live. His LOVE is what encourages us to keep on living and living a full life. 

HIS LOVE IS WHAT JUSTIFIES OUR WORTH OF BEING AND BEING LOVED!


See when Peter betrayed Jesus at the cross by denying that he knew Him, he FELT that he had lost his purpose and his dignity and he FELT condemned but when Jesus met Peter on the beach after He had risen (John 21:15-17), He asked him 3 times Peter...

1. DO YOU LOVE ME MORE THAN THESE?

2. DO YOU LOVE ME?

3. DO YOU LOVE ME?

 To which Peter replied...YES and every time Jesus would then say to Peter...

1. FEED MY LAMBS

2. SHEPHERD MY SHEEP

3. FEED MY SHEEP

The first commandment says: You shall love the Lord your God with all of your heart, soul and mind and the second commandment says: You shall love your neighbor as yourself

If we do not love God and open ourselves to BE LOVED BY HIM, then we can not love ourselves and by default we then can not love others.

Therefore, every time when Jesus asked Peter and Peter replied, He was busy ministering love unto God thereby opening himself up to receive love from God which enabled Peter to love himself again. Therefore, he could now give. Hence the instructions from God for what He should now do with that which he has just received...which is purpose, edification and justification.

Likewise, in this time of "lock down" we should choose to minister unto God by sitting at His feet and opening up our hearts so that we may receive His love (purpose, edification and justification) because there will come a time that we will need to stand up from that place and step out and into the place where God can use us to feed His lambs, shepherd His sheep and feed His sheep... 


Having said that, On 6 May 2020 I had another dream...

I was riding in a car and at one point we came to a T section in the road and we now had to decide what way we will take but at that point I saw that there were many people in the fields next to road and in front of me. As my mother was saying that we need to go because it is going to rain heavy, I started looking around and I noticed something in the SOUND...it was sounding like rain that is falling down harder but in actual fact it was not raining at all...

I started to take a CLOSER LOOK (I zoned in to what was actually happening) and as I did, the sound of rain started to fade away and I started to witness something like a "silent movie" as there was no sound only the TRUTH of what was actually busy happening. I saw that above every person in the field a cyclone formed, then lightning struck and as the lightning struck it was their BELOVED that came down, met with them and reconciled with them and once they have finished hugging, the cyclone would clear up and the sound would quiet down...

Now when I saw this in my dream I freaked out and told everyone, including my mom that it is not rain but that the people were being struck by lightning and being reconciled with their loved ones (BELOVEDS), they are being healed. 

When I woke up, I started asking God what it was that He was busy saying to me and this is what I received:

"Many in this hour are hearing noise (many in this hour are claiming to know My will and My ways)...it sounds like Me but it is not Me and the fact that the noise gets gets louder, does not change the fact that it is not Me...

BUT, when you look closer and deeper you see what I am busy doing amidst "the noise". Many of My children in this hour are busy drowning (in oppression, suppression, depression) in the cyclones because of the consuming and overwhelming circumstances caused by the waters that has come due to the fullness of time...but I am meeting my beloveds in this hour and I am mending and redeeming their hearts, I am healing the loss and brokenness in their hearts obtained through the loss of loved ones or broken relationships that have hardened and hindered them from accepting Me as their beloved and that has caused a barrier between Me and them. 

I am touching every wandering, wounded and lost heart with the power of My love."

There are so many lost and wandering children out in the world that do not know whether they can come back and be loved again by both God (Their BELOVED) and their loved ones (families), if that is you then I pray that the power of God's love will enlighten you to know that He loves you and that His love gives you purpose, His love edifies you and His love justifies you. 




For some time now (before the lock down started 26 March 2020) 

Holy Spirit has been placing the following on my heart for THE CHURCH of SOUTH AFRICA:


We will be facing crossroads where we will have to choose between bowing before Him or the plans of satan to break down the altar of God, whether we continue to build an altar of praise and worship for Him in FREEDOM or be controlled and enslaved by the governing of satan through whichever means He is using, whether it be a spirit of fear released through the nation or a spirit of power and control released through the governing systems of the world...

THE BRIDE OF CHRIST NEEDS TO ARISE!


THERE COMES A TIME AND IT IS NOW....

WHERE THE TRUE WORSHIPERS WILL WORSHIP GOD IN TRUTH AND IN SPIRIT!

The Church needs to seek GOD for GREATER DISCERNMENT for we will need it to discern the TIMES & SEASONS but also to discern HIS TRUTH above the truth of this world. 

Lord I pray that You will lead and guide Your bride to STAND UP, so that Your CHURCH may ENTER INTO the FULLNESS for which You have PURPOSED her.

Comments