Skip to main content

INSPIRATION BEHIND THE NAME OF THE BLOG


When an artist decides to make a painting, he "conceives" a picture. He then takes out the canvas, brushes and paint. After getting out all he may need, the artist starts picking out the colours and brushes he wants to use...then; he begins! Now, somewhere during the process of this painting he comes to the point where he decides to use a very fine brush to put in the some detail on the painting, but for some reason that brush just does not want to work...and having to finish the painting, the artist chooses another brush which even though it is not as fine (able) as the previous brush becomes a skilful wand in the hands of the artist, not due to the capabilities of the brush...no, due to the willingness!

Mat 22:14 for many are called, but few are chosen...

I believe this scripture does not refer to God having favourites and therefore does not want to choose some, but rather because some are consistently refusing God's grace and love to shape and mold their hearts.

Do you realize just how much God loves you...? He created the universe with words, yet He took the time to mold, shape and create you...this has to make you wonder; who is this God that thought of me before the foundation of the earth and if He thought of me, that must mean that I am worth so much in His hands...?


DEAD BONES COME TO LIFE!

Last year my mother in law asked me what I felt regarding this year and my words to her was...

I feel that in 
2020 by end of April our lives will forever be changed
never to be the same again...much like a woman finding out she is pregnant for the first time! Then I said to my mother in law that by June/July we will start to feel the affect of what had been revealed to us in April and by September/October that which has been conceived in March/April will be birthed!

In 2012 The Lord spoke to me about the start of His year (you can read more on this vision by clicking on this link 2012 The Start of God's YEAR) and when He shared this with me I was reminded of the following scriptures:

Matthew 8:20 Amplified Bible (AMP)

Jesus replied to him, “Foxes have holes and the birds of the air have nests, but the [a]Son of Man has nowhere to lay His head.”


Isaiah 9:6 Amplified Bible (AMP)

For to us a Child shall be born, to us a Son shall be given;
And the government shall be upon His shoulder,
And His name shall be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

This is what the Lord shared with me regarding these scriptures and how they fit into what I believe God is busy with which has already started to shift in 2012.

See when Jesus was speaking about foxes having holes and birds having nests, He was not referring to Him not having a place to sleep (although that was the physical situation) but He was speaking a greater truth and that was that there was no one on which he could rest His authority...

1. Because He (Son of Man) had not yet defeated the rulers and authorities of evil (death) therefore, he did not yet have ALL authority.

2. Because the one body had not yet been birthed on which He would rest His authority

Therefore, when Jesus Christ died on the cross, He gave birth to the one body (His bride - covenant people) thereby calling all of the dry bones (people) that was scattered (by religion - acts of self righteousness attempting to save themselves which only led to death) over the earth to COME TOGETHER and then when He was resurrected from the dead and obtained ALL authority in heaven and earth, he commanded his disciples to go and wait until the Holy Spirit came upon them and fully equipped them with POWER (Authority) from on high. Thereby resting His head (authority) on His brides' (His disciples - army) shoulders.

Luke 24:49 Amplified Bible (AMP)

Listen carefully: I am sending the Promise of My Father [the Holy Spirit] upon you; but you are to remain in the city [of Jerusalem] until you are clothed (fully equipped) with power from on high.”


Having shared all the above, I believe that by Sep/Oct this year we will start to see a birth of God's covenant people that will carry an authority of Christ on their shoulders (move of God) that has never before been witnessed because as the "body" that was birthed at the cross beheld the Father's love and came to be transformed through His Spirit...likewise, the body in this era birthed by God will be transformed through His Spirit but because the Glory of God is ever growing the outpouring of His Spirit and Glory also increases and expands and that is why scriptures speaks of the latter glory that will be greater than the former glory.

A couple of weeks I was led to the following scripture:

1 Kings 17:17-24 Amplified Bible (AMP)

Elijah Raises the Widow’s Son

17 It happened after these things, that the son of the woman, the mistress of the house, became sick; and his illness was so severe that there was no breath left in him. 18 So she said to Elijah, “What [problem] is there between you and me, O man of God? Have you come to me to bring my sin to mind and to put my son to death?” 19 He said to her, “Give me your son.” Then he took him from her arms and carried him up to the upper room where he was living, and laid him on his own bed. 20 He called to the Lord and said, “O Lord my God, have You brought further tragedy to the widow with whom I am staying, by causing her son to die?” 21 Then he stretched himself out upon the child three times, and called to the Lord and said, “O Lord my God, please let this child’s life return to him.” 22 The Lord heard the voice of Elijah, and the life of the child returned to him and he revived. 23 Elijah took the child and brought him down from the upper room into the [lower part of the] house and gave him to his mother; and Elijah said, “See, your son is alive.” 24 Then the woman said to Elijah, “Now I know that you are a man of God and that the word of the Lord in your mouth is truth.”


The Lord started sharing with me how precious it was that the "inner room" (heart) of Elijah was so filled with the Spirit of God (just as the upper room in Acts), that the God of His heart became the God of the widows heart because Elijah was willing to stretch himself out over the child and cover him so that all that God would see and respond to would be the outcry of Elijah's heart to God for this woman and her son. The Power, Love and Sound Mind (Authority) in and upon him became tangible in that house for that widow on that day and their lives were forever changed.


Keeping this in mind...I would like to ask the "body" (covenant people of God) the following questions that God shared with me:

1. How do your hearts look?

2. Are you stretched out and continually allowing yourself to be stretched out by Me as to cover those in need of His compassion, forgiveness and mercy?

3. Is the inner room of your heart filled with the power, love and self control (authority) of My Spirit to the extend that your inner room becomes the upper room in which signs, miracles and wonders take place that brings glory to God and testifies of My Character (heart) towards others.

I personally am seeking God in this time, that He may bring to fuller measure the Love and Faith of God in my heart...so that my inner room may become an upper room where signs, miracles and wonders take place not only for me and my family but also for those around me.

May every person reading this be encouraged and filled with His Spirit and the POWER, LOVE and SOUND MIND of Christ fill and consume your inner room, so that you may be the body (covenant people) on whom His authority rest which will bring and carry His heart to the world around you!




Comments